Wednesday, April 27, 2011

hypnophobia.

it seems i should get a separate section of music in here.
it also seems i should get a separate section of braincells in here.

travelling was one of the very few sounds in my mind with a whimsical approach that put me to ease. not anymore, it doesn't. now it just boots the hell out of me, and not educationally, but with despising hatred.

so. here's the one and only album - mihai balabaş sent it to me a long time ago, out of his own initiative - that used to make me sleep even when then, then when since.
you want it, you look for it. (i recommend a 3'' crossfade on winamp.)

two bottles of rum are awaiting. not familiar, but brand new.

KLF - Brownsville Turnaround On The Tex-Mex Border
 

KLF - Pulling Out Of Ricardo And The Dusk Is Falling Fast
 

KLF - Six Hours To Louisiana, Black Coffee Going Cold
 

KLF - Dream Time In Lake Jackson
 

KLF - Madrugada Eterna
 

KLF - Justified And Ancient Seems A Long Time Ago
 

KLF - Elvis On The Radio, Steel Guitar In My Soul
 

KLF - 3AM Somewhere Out Of Beaumont
 

KLF - Wichita Lineman Was A Song I Once Heard
 

KLF - Transcentral Lost In My Mind
 

KLF - The Lights Of Baton Rouge Pass By
 

KLF - A Melody From A Past Life Keeps Pulling Me Back
 

KLF - Rock Radio Into The Nineties And Beyond
 

KLF - Alone Again With The Dawn Coming Up